Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simple Idea, Amazing Results


I started this blog as a way to keep my mom updated on what I was doing, but I have realized I don’t really have that much to talk about. Since my life is fairly boring I have decided in addition to posting updates, I am also going to post about random thoughts and things that catch my eye.

Pinterest has taken over my life. I am addicted! I never allowed myself to join during school because I had heard how addicting it could become. Now that I have some time on my hands I have really started to discover how amazing this site truly is.

I am always at a lost at what to do with things I collect while traveling. I always have grand ideas for the stuff I buy but things never quite turnout the way they do in my head. But today I stumbled upon an awesome idea for how to display your travels without a bunch of random stuff displayed. 



I love how simple this is. It makes a statement without being showy and I love how it brings lots of different colors to the room. It is an awesome way to constantly remind yourself of the amazing places you’ve been and the amazing places you have yet to go.

This idea definitely has a place in my future home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment