Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baseball, Scrabble, Wedding


My little brother is getting married next year. I absolutely love his fiancé, but I feel a bit sorry for her. One, she is going to be stuck with my brother for the rest of her life and trust me I have been stuck with him for 25 years, it is tough. Two, I am a fairly nosy and pushy person so I have been bombarding her with emails containing bridesmaids dresses, engagement photos, and ideas for their outdoor reception.

As I have said before I allowed myself to join Pinterest this summer. I am beyond obsessed and unfortunately for Taylor, I bombard her inbox with more emails than is probably appropriate. Here are some of my favorites…

Brandon loves baseball, especially the Cincinnati Reds. We grew up going to games, watching Neon Deon, Barry Larkin and Chris Sabo. I saw these engagement photos and I thought they would be perfect for them.


Every time I go home I end up spending one evening playing Scrabble with my brother, Taylor and my Mom. We are not a competitive family, ok that's a lie, we are a highly competitive family so these Scrabble games are intense. I also thought this was a super cute idea for the Scrabble lovers.



Although I may be nosy and pushy I am most of all excited and happy for my little brother and Taylor.

Can’t wait to celebrate 08.31.13!

No comments:

Post a Comment